Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm done (almost)!




Ouf! I’m done! The semester is over! I can finally enjoy the feelings of not having something on the back of your mind, the feeling of nothing to worry about even if it’s only for two weeks since I will be taking the summer session!

Looking back at this semester, there are some things that I would have done differently and many other things that I would not change them an inch. I learned a lot academically, but I learned more on a personal level. I met several good people that I now consider as true friends, and I met a lot of people who are “double-faced”. I experienced feelings of extreme ecstasy as well as feelings of extreme depression. I made new relations and I broke other few.

More importantly is that it’s one more semester that is behind me and I have one few ahead of me.

Looking forward for relative peace of mind that the vacation promises as and I really need to refuel for the summer session!


1 comment:

rosy123 said...

re bonjour,
je viens de parcourir une grande partie de votre site... une merveille !!! merci d'exister


voyance gratuite par mail