Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Happy Birthday to Meee!

In the time before times, a brave woman by the name of Fatima, who also happens to be my mom, gave birth to a now full grown man of 22 years of age.
Well to cut it short, yes i feel old and weird and kind of worried about what everybody is telling this means. "You are not 18 anymore", said my evil brother, who not only spoke words of "wisdom" but also took away my joy of doing stupid things and blaming them on my young age and lack of experience.
Now that i am 22, i understand that i will be held more responsible than ever for any decision i take or don't take. I also understand that i will be expected to behave like an adult and speak like an adult....and it sucks to realize that. However, and unlike my evil brother who is even older than i am, i still have my 25th birthday to look forward to (for those of you who don't know, you get to rent cars for a cheaper price when you are 25...i am guessing that it has something to do with being even more responsible or some other nonsense). So i think i finally found a reason to celebrate this year!




















PS: Thank you to Ana, Natalie, Nabila, Omar, and of course my evil brother Rabie who were the first people to wish me a happy birthday and remind me that i am not a kid anymore...thanks guys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Boukal!

Oh wow!!! Twenty two years of age already! Sweet!!! This event makes me look back in time and restore some old memories of you when you were still a baby, a child eager to follow me around as if I owned you. That was some fun time, for me!! You were younger and smaller but man! the size of your head then!!! It truly is saddening to see your head adjust to your body as years pass by. Let me explain, born a true Boukal, you were always a 'special' kid in my eyes. One can only be a Boukal when the size of the head vis-à-vis the rest of the body is noticeably not proportional. Here you are at the age of 22 carrying that thing around making look so easy, you truly are 'special'. I admire the strength and support of that neck of yours. Now and finally, I should let the world and precisely you friends know about the obvious things they can't see, just tell Ali (aka, Boukal) to move over ;)

So there you have it, a new thing you know about Ali on his 22nd B-day! You think you know some one...

Evil eh!! I'll show you evil!!!

Anonymous said...

VISCA WYDAD y BARCA
VISCA chabou de mirikane héhé

Joyeux anniversaire mon brave :) tu sais bien qu'on pense fort à toi en Frnace ;)

Ilyas de 9andahar, euuh de Belfort :)

El Morro said...

merci merci a ssi ilyas

Anonymous said...

boukaaaaal happpy birthday ,t'as grandi et oui 22 ans mohim thella liya f rasek o allah eydkhel 3lik had l3am b se77a w salama wa l3afiya

Anonymous said...

Joyeux anniversaire cher alae,ésperant que cette année sera pleins de succés et de réussite, ainsi qu'une bonne santé, inshallah.

may god bless amercia \o/ :)

Anonymous said...

iwa fina houwa ha9i mn él hallwa???
c pas grave,quand tu reviendras au maroc ,jib liya ha99i m3ake ;)